Finished to a high standard, The Punch Bowl’s rooms offer quality Yorkshire Dales accommodation at affordable prices.
The Punch Bowl Inn has 11 individually designed, ‘boutique’ style rooms, all with en suite facilities and spectacular views across Swaledale, one of North Yorkshires finest dales.
Each room is tastefully decorated in a style which is modern and luxurious, yet which still retains the essential character of the 17th century inn.
There are nine double and two twin rooms, each offering contemporary, en suite facilities.
There is also a lounge area for the exclusive use of our guests, complete with large, sumptuous sofas perfect for relaxing after a brisk walk over the Dales.
Our Rates for 2017/2018
Bed and Breakfast from:
|Futons for children
(sharing parents room)
£17.50 per child
Above rates are per room per night and include full English breakfast and VAT at 20%.
Generally no one night bookings on a Friday or Saturday night but please ring to check availability.Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Breaks:
Prices are per room for 2 or 3 nights and are inclusive of Dinner*, Bed and full English Breakfast and VAT at 20%. Prices are inclusive of 2 people sharing a Double or Twin room.
|2 Nights||3 Nights|
|Midweek per room from||
|Weekend per room from||
Please note that in the interests of all our guests, bedrooms and bathrooms are no smoking areas. *Dinner allowance £22.50 pppn (excluding beverages).
Rooms are available on the day of arrival from 3pm, unless by prior arrangement.
We allow well behaved dogs in some of our principal rooms £20 for the 1st night £10 for each additional night.
‘Dog code of conduct’
1. Owners must bring their own dog food and bedding.
2. Dogs are not allowed to stay in the room unsupervised.
3. Dogs are welcome in the bar but not in the restaurant.
4. Any damage caused to the bedroom during your stay will be charged for accordingly and taken off your payment card.
Alternatively if guests wish to use the nearby ‘Croft Farm Boarding Kennels’ in Grinton. Please contact Mrs Janet Sunter (01748) 884624 for details.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To secure your reservation a non-refundable/non transferable deposit of £25 per room, per night is required on booking.
- Major credit & debit cards are accepted, with the exception of American Express and Diners
- Accommodation cancelled more than a month prior to arrival will just incur the loss of your deposit.
- Accommodation cancelled up to one month prior to arrival will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made one week prior to arrival will incur a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the 3pm check-in time will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Any charges will be automatically deducted from the guarantee card.